Specialists Clinics that we work with range from skin and eye specialists to cosmetic surgery, podiatry and tattoo studio’s. We work with Specialist clinics of all sizes to ensure you have the best strategy, supply and disposal methods that suits your needs.
We help you to create a waste disposal solution for your specific field of expertise our range of services on offer include;
• Cryospray Equipment
• Medical Oxygen Supply
• Medical Oxygen Equipment; carry bags, trolleys, regulators
• Liquid Nitrogen Supply
• Liquid Nitrogen Equipment; dewars, withdrawal devices, ladles
• Medical Waste Bins & Bags – supply and disposal
• Sharps Containers – supply and disposal
• Cytotoxic Waste Disposal
• Dangerous Goods Disposal such as Mercury, Adaspor and Fixer Fluid
• Confidential Document & X-ray Destruction
• Odour Control solutions for containment areas and to reduce bacteria
Our friendly sales consultant can provide service and product suggestions to ensure that you have everything covered and ensure your facility is compliant and to meet your responsibilities according to NZS 4304:2002 Management of Healthcare Waste.
Nitrogenx offers a door-to-door delivery service throughout Auckland, Hamilton, Waikato, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty and Christchurch. A majority of our equipment for Medical Oxygen and Liquid Nitrogen can be shipped throughout New Zealand.
Every Specialists Clinic in our door-to-door service area will receive a visit from one of our sales consultants to create a tailor-made service plan that suits your needs based on the size and requirements of your clinic.
Nitrogenx is a 100% New Zealand Owned and Operated Company, employing Kiwi’s and re-investing back into our Community.