Nitrogenx Ltd may collect, store, use and share personal information provided to us. Our key functions for collecting information include Compliance and Engagement.
- We only collect personal information where this is necessary to carry out our functions
- We may collect personal information about you either directly from you or from other people or agencies, and we may generate personal information about you when we carry out our functions
- We store all our data (including your personal information) on a secure cloud platform and use Microsoft Office 365 applications. We protect our data with all reasonable technical and process controls
- We will only use and share personal information where necessary to carry out the functions for which we collected it, or if required by law
- You can ask us for a copy of your personal information at any time.
If you cannot find the information you need, or you have concerns about the way we are managing your personal information, then please contact us directly on 0800 22 33 85.
Compliance & Engagement:
The personal information we may collect from you directly for the purpose of compliance and engagement include:
- your name
- the content of your enquiry
- your contact details, including your address, email address or phone number
- any documents or other information you provide to us as part of an investigation
- correspondence from you (we don’t record phone calls, but may hold a summary of our conversations with you)
- your responses to satisfaction surveys we ask you to complete (these are usually anonymous)
- information about your use of our website (explained further below).
Note: you can opt out of receiving our newsletter, or communications at any time.
We collect the following information about your use of our website (though please note we make no efforts to associate this with your identity):
- The search terms you used
- The pages you accessed on our website and the links you clicked on
- The date and time you visited the site
- The referring site (if any) through which you clicked to our website
- Tour operating system (such as Windows 10)
- The type of web browser you use (such as Google Chrome)
How we use it:
We may need to use your personal information. Where we need to use information in a way we have not anticipated here, we will only do so if required or permitted by law or with your authorisation. We will use your personal information to:
- contact you about your request or query
- conduct, consider and respond to an enquiry
- communicate with a third party agency in relation to compliance
- review and improve the delivery of our services, including conducting satisfaction surveys
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected] or 0800 22 33 85.
Any feedback shared with Nitrogenx may be used for marketing purposes, the identity of the individual will not be shared.