Medical facilities generate a lot of waste and most of it classified as Controlled Waste (waste containing bodily fluids) or Hazardous Waste in the form of Sharps or Needles. Examples of controlled waste are used bandage, empty urinary bags, and specimen containers. For a comprehensive list and categories of Healthcare Waste refer to Appendix A of NZS 4304:2002 Management of Healthcare Waste.
We offer a range of solutions to your Clinic to ensure you maintain best practice and meet the standards. Our comprehensive services include;
• Medical Oxygen Supply
• Medical Oxygen Equipment; carry bags, trolleys, regulators
• Liquid Nitrogen Supply
• Liquid Nitrogen Equipment; dewars, withdrawal devices, ladles
• Cryospray Equipment
• Medical Waste Bins & Bags – supply and disposal
• Sharps Containers – supply and disposal
• Cytotoxic Waste Disposal
• Dangerous Goods Disposal such as Mercury, Adaspor and Fixer Fluid
• Confidential Document & X-ray Destruction
• Odour Control solutions for containment areas and to reduce bacteria
We work with practices and clinics of all sizes to ensure you have the best strategy, supply and disposal methods that suit your clinic.
Nitrogenx offers a door-to-door delivery service throughout Auckland, Hamilton, Waikato, Tauranga & Bay of Plenty. A majority of our equipment for Medical Oxygen and Liquid Nitrogen can be shipped throughout New Zealand.
Every new clinic in our door-to-door service area receives a visit from one of our sales consultants to create a tailor-made service plan that suits your needs based on the size and requirements of your clinic. We offer free Clinic Audits in relation to the products and services we supply to ensure you pass your Cornerstone or Foundation standards, as well as meeting the requirements of NZS 4304:2002 Management of Healthcare Waste.
Nitrogenx is a 100% New Zealand Owned and Operated Company, employing Kiwi’s and re-investing back into our Community.